This video shows you how to insert a Nano SIM card into the Apple iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S and iPhone 6 Plus or iPhone 6S Plus and can also be replicated on the iPhone 5 or 5S and the iPhone 4 or 4S.
Note: You can get a SIM Card removal tool off of Amazon for $1 - http://amzn.to/1ryvQ5V
1. Locate the NanoSIM Slot
2. Use a paperclip or the Sim card removal tool that came with the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus and align end with the pinhole
3. Push paperclip/tool in until the tray slides out
4. Remove tray and fit the NanoSIM card (contact points facing down)
5. Align the two pin holes and reinsert tray into phone
6. Press tray into phone and that's it - drink a beer!
Why does everyone make this shit more drawn out than it needs to be??? Find a fucking paperclip, push in the hole, change the fucking sim. Only 15 second video is needed... anything else requires a mental health check.
It wasn’t working for me but then I just started pushing really hard and then it came out. And nothing was ruined. So don’t be afraid to push hard, as long as the tool you’re using comfortable fits in the hole!