This video shows you how to insert a Nano SIM card into the Apple iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S and iPhone 6 Plus or iPhone 6S Plus and can also be replicated on the iPhone 5 or 5S and the iPhone 4 or 4S.
Note: You can get a SIM Card removal tool off of Amazon for ~$2 - https://tinyurl.com/y7dounrv
Cheap iPhone 6 / 6S PLUS Accessories - https://tinyurl.com/ydehac2n
iPhone iPhone 6 For Sale: https://tinyurl.com/ybt9qwa6
iPhone iPhone 6 Plus For Sale: https://tinyurl.com/ybrdugo2
iPhone iPhone 6s For Sale: https://tinyurl.com/ybad82d2
iPhone iPhone 6s Plus For Sale: https://tinyurl.com/yaqqyjw9
1. Locate the NanoSIM Slot
2. Use a paperclip or the Sim card removal tool that came with the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus and align end with the pinhole
3. Push paperclip/tool in until the tray slides out
4. Remove tray and fit the NanoSIM card (contact points facing down)
5. Align the two pin holes and reinsert tray into phone
6. Press tray into phone and that's it - drink a beer!
Yes, I've done that, still doesn't fit. I asked Virgin to send me a nano-Sim Card, but it
could take a while...luckily, this cut card still fits my old phone otherwise I will not have
any telephone contact at all. Disappointed with Apple...this SIM card fitted in other 3
phones, just not in the Apple one!