This Latitude E6410 video repair tutorial was brought to you by http://www.parts-people.com
SHOP FOR DELL Latitude E6410 PARTS:
PCMCIA Card Slot: http://ppci.me/c/140/298/pcmcia
Complete Latitude E6410 Parts List in Stock: http://ppci.me/c/140/298
Shop for more than 250,000 Dell parts shipped same day
Tools needed for this repair: 1/8 inch Flat Head & Phillips Screwdriver
Repair Difficulty: Easy
INSTALLATION & REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS:
- STEP-1: Avoid static discharge by grounding yourself using a wrist grounding strap or by touching a bare metal surface like a connector on the back of the laptop and remove all the power including the battery and power adapter.
- STEP-2: Slide the battery latches towards the outside of the laptop until they click.
- STEP-3: Follow link to Read More - http://ppci.me/b/FXXz
Having trouble finding the correct part? Contact us, our educated staff can help!
Toll Free: 866-816-5254 or http://www.parts-people.com/contact.htm
PARTS-PEOPLE.COM - ABOUT US
- We stock over 250,000 Genuinae Dell laptop parts.
- More than 10 years in business
- Five star ratings from Yelp, InsiderPages, Citysearch, & more
- We have sold over 2 million Dell parts to more than 200,000 customers world-wide
- Complete company history - http://www.parts-people.com/company.htm
Share Us, Like Us, and Follow Us
Thank You for watching our videos.
eh, it only took me about a minute to get my Dell Latitude E6410 down to the CPU and GPU, now I need to look into a graphics upgrade, I'm thinking of going from an NVS 3100M to a NVS 5100M, both are quadro business grade cards, but a NVS 3100M can run Inventor 2016 and autoCAD 2016, I run both on an almost daily basis, if you need a good drafting laptop, buy one of these with the NVidia graphics, install 8 GB of RAM, and upgrade the CPU to the i7 640M, which is the best CPU available, and, if possible, upgrade to the NVS 5100M for optimum performance.
probably not, but you'd be amazed what some people will do to their Latitudes to get more performance, I'm doing a CPU swap to the i7 840QM, but you can go all the way up to the 3940XM extreme edition quad core, but that cost $500.00, but anyone who REALLY likes their laptop can do the upgrade and get way more performance.