when you compare this watch with the gear s and the gear s2. The gear s2 is definitely more feature-packed, now when you compare the price of all three watches and the features this is definitely the more feature-packed at the lowest price.
+Django Groen it's waterproof in the sense of splash resistant not dunking in water , the casing in the back doesn't have a waterproof sealing. so I wouldn't necessarily say it's waterproof its just water resistant
the watches themselves run nucleus firmware usually which is not android but most smart watches are the same samsung watches run tizen i belive what makes them android ware is that they are compatible with android devices and act as a accesory to a android phone some watches have more functionality with android like samsungs watches but the core features are pretty much all there
Wow it goes for $64 I'm quite sold. I could never justify a $300 smart watch when in reality I don't even wear a watch BUT for $64 I don't mind adding the convenience of not taking my phone out for every notification. I used a $30 Sony smart watch and it was OK root was needed to maintain 90% connectivity to the phone and it still lost it at the other 10% and had to take the phone out. Total pain. But nice when I wanted to check who was calling or texting while I was working without having to pull my phone out